I’m a long-time technology product builder currently interested in Personal Science, especially the human microbiome. I do my own data analysis in R and Python for several years' worth of my own near-daily microbiome, continuous glucose monitoring, heart rate, sleep, and more.
View my microbiome-related posts, my best ones, all posts on this site or just the most recent few:
- 2022-01-08 Counter-arguments against web3
- 2022-01-06 Why most psychological research findings are not even wrong
- 2021-12-15 Does the COVID Vaccine Affect My Heart Rate?
- 2021-12-09 The Limits of Expertise
- 2021-05-04 I just want to find something useful in my self-collected data