I’m a long-time technology product builder currently interested in Personal Science, especially the human microbiome. I do my own data analysis in R and Python for several years' worth of my own near-daily microbiome, continuous glucose monitoring, heart rate, sleep, and more.
View my microbiome-related posts, my best ones, all posts on this site or just the most recent few:
- 2021-03-25 Clinical comparison of Apple Watch and Amazon Halo
- 2021-03-01 Home-Cooked Meals with Shef
- 2021-04-12 Comparing Amazon Halo to Apple Watch
- 2020-11-19 Reheated Rice Doesn't Significantly Affect My Glucose Levels
- 2020-11-14 Leaving Evernote