Posts to this site
- Self-Experimenters Guide to Probiotics: References
- C. difficile and Trehalose
- Best academic papers about the microbiome
- Upon first seeing a new uBiome result
- I'm a secretor
- Measuring my uBiome diversity
- For potato starch, maybe less is more?
- Overselling the microbiome
- Which species do I track?
- [book] Epidemic of Absence
- What I learned at Quantified Self 2015
- Zocdoc vs OpenTable
- Bacteroides plebeius and me
- My gut diversity through time
- A year without Seth Roberts
- Potato starch doesn't help my sleep
- Upcoming talk: Your Microbiome, Your Health
- Yup, statins make me smarter
- I’m rich!
- Will statins make me smarter too?
- What potato starch really did to my gut
- A mistake in my fourth uBiome sample?
- Did raw potato starch wreck my gut?
- Looking into my mouth microbiome
- Fish oil, even when it's not a pill
- Using tools to analyze my uBiome results
- How to analyze a uBiome sample in Excel
- My uBiome third sample
Posts to the uBiome blog
Experimenting with a gut cleanse: before/during/after results from a one-month experiment.
Looking into my mouth microbiome: testing myself at the dentist.
One week change in my microbiome: a before/after test with detailed food tracking.
My microbiome in the jungle: how my gut biome changed during a trip to Central America.