I’m a long-time technology product builder who tends to become overly obsessed about whatever I currently find interesting. For the past couple years it’s been Personal Science, especially the human microbiome. Right now I am doing analysis in R and Python for over a year’s worth of my own daily uBiome tests.
View just my microbiome posts, all posts on this site or just the last few:
- 2019-02-21 [book] Bearing False Witness: Debunking Centuries of Anti-Catholic History
- 2019-02-20 R-tude: My Bifido Levels by month
- 2019-02-09 Reevaluating my sleep experiments
- 2019-01-19 Continuous Glucose Monitoring: Start Here
- 2019-01-03 23andme vs. Helix