I’m a long-time technology product builder who tends to become overly obsessed about whatever I currently find interesting. For the past couple years it’s been personal science, especially the human microbiome. Right now I am doing analysis in R and Python for over a year’s worth of my own daily uBiome tests.
View just my microbiome posts, all posts on this site or just the last few:
- 2017-12-14 Does kombucha change my microbiome?
- 2017-11-30 Getting started with deep learning and the microbiome
- 2017-11-30 My Philosophy of Food
- 2017-11-29 Do Probiotics Really Work For Me?
- 2017-11-28 Just say no to ‘No MSG'