I’m a long-time technology product builder who tends to become overly obsessed about whatever I currently find interesting. For the past couple years it’s been personal science, especially the human microbiome. Right now I am doing analysis in R and Python for over a year’s worth of my own daily uBiome tests.
View just my microbiome posts, all posts on this site or just the last few:
- 2018-06-11 A dictator can’t be too careful
- 2018-06-07 My nose microbiome throughout the seasons
- 2018-06-06 Convert uBiome files to Phyloseq with Actino
- 2018-05-21 Measuring sample variability: uBiome BioRxiv paper
- 2018-05-20 Easy oyster mushrooms