- Butterfly Chicken
- Medical AI companies
- Self-Experimenters Guide to Probiotics: References
- Clabbered milk
- For potato starch, maybe less is more?
- A gut bacteria for caffeine metabolism?
- Seth Roberts Rules for Self-Experimenters
- [book] The Gluten Lie
- My QS Seattle Talk: Cholesterol and my Microbiome
- My QS15 Slides
- Inside Cell Block 7
- Overselling the microbiome
- Which species do I track?
- Fact-checking should be a business
- [book] Epidemic of Absence
- What I learned at Quantified Self 2015
- Zocdoc vs OpenTable
- A year without Seth Roberts
- Potato starch doesn't help my sleep
- Upcoming talk: Your Microbiome, Your Health
- Yup, statins make me smarter
- Data is not a substitute for strategy
- I’m rich!
- Will statins make me smarter too?
- What potato starch really did to my gut
- A mistake in my fourth uBiome sample?
- Did raw potato starch wreck my gut?
- The bare minimum
- Using tools to analyze my uBiome results
- How to analyze a uBiome sample in Excel
- [book] How We Learn
- My uBiome third sample
- Starbucks Reserve Roastery and Tasting Room
Previous Page: of Next